tirsdag den 7. februar 2012

Travelling | Guatemala

Those who know me, know that I never drink tea, BUT now I do! I've made up my mind, and now, I drink tea. I don't always enjoy it, but I drink it, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it soon enough. 




As some of you know, me and my family went to Guatemala for Christmas, to attend my uncle's wedding. It was such a great time, and I've finally started getting the pictures in order. Now, there are tons of pictures, and even though I'll only upload a fraction of here, it's still too much for a single post, so I'll spread it out a bit over the next few days. So follow along!

Of course we went with the purpose to attend the wedding, and it was so beautiful! I cried. That's how beautiful it was. (Okay, I cry at all weddings, but it really was beautiful!)





Isn't that one of the most beautiful couples you've ever seen!? I love them so much, and I wish they lived closer so I could see them more often. Maybe one day we won't be so far apart.

Of course we had time to do much more than attend the wedding, so check back later for more pics from the gorgeous Guatemala!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.