lørdag den 19. januar 2013

DIY | Gift wrapping


People have called me weird because of this, 
but I absolutely love wrapping presents. 
I actually spent hours wrapping and re-wrapping presents this past Christmas.
I realize some (most) people don't really appreciate the wrapping,
as it's the thing inside that's got them all excited,
but I love giving people presents that are creatively wrapped.
Even if it's taken me several tries to get the wrapping just right, 
and they tear it open in mere seconds,
it's still fulfilling to me.

I think the thing that fascinates me is how simple it is to make it beautiful.
You don't need to add all sorts of frills and decorations,
just a little creative thought.

Brown paper, mason string from hubby's toolbox, and a stamp.
The beauty is in the simplicity.






- Lea Binta

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.