fredag den 25. januar 2013

Just a Thought | Lost



Is it just me, or does January seem to be absolutely endless?
I'm not supposed to care, I know, since I'm on break,
but it's like I feel a little lost.
I have no clue what to do with all this time on my hands.
I mostly just sleep in and watch tv,
which is not at all how I imagined I would be spending my break.
I thought I'd be reading novels, 
baking lots,
crocheting new things,
doing lots of DIYs.
I only have a week left,
and from now on I will strive to make the most of my break.
Although I'll probably still sleep in and watch too much tv.

I did get a little project checked off my list today.
I've been looking for a way to organize my long necklaces for 
quite a while,
and yesterday I found the perfect way.
Today, hubs drilled a couple of holes in the wall,
et voilá.




Aren't they precious?!

- Lea Binta

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.