onsdag den 25. januar 2012

New girl on the block!

Hey everyone!

So, here's the thing - I already had a blog, but in danish, and all my english-speaking friends couldn't understand anything,so now I'm back with a new blog - this time in english! 

So WELCOME! 
I'm so glad you're reading this..

So, what better way to start off this new blog, than to introduce myself by answering a few questions about - guess who! That's right, about ME. 

I got the questions over at Aunie Sauce, who has a really cool blog btw, so here ya go.

What person do you look up to the most? The person I look up to the most is probably my dad. Cliché? Maybe, but my dad is one of the coolest and fun people I know, and although he doesn't always say much people always listen to what he has to say. He's a natural leader, and has an ability to always stay positive and calm. Plus, we share music taste and favorite chocolate brand.

What is your dream car? My dream car is this car right here: 


It's a Morris Mini 1000 (this particular one is from 1967, image found on Google), except I want a purple one. Why it's my favorite? I'm not really sure, actually. I just think it's a cute lil' car, and ever since I saw one for the first time I've always wanted one for myself. 

If you could collect one thing, what would it be? Coffee cups. But only coffee cups that I used to drink coffee with good friends, and I would write on them who I was having coffee with, when it was, and why we had a good time (I always have a good time when I have coffee with people).

If you could get rid of one of your bad habits, which would it be? The habit of bitching to my hubby about insignificant things, just because I'm tired, or hungry, or late, or.. 

What is your FAVORITE thing about yourself? The fact that I can always find something positive in every situation, even though it can be challenging sometimes. 

What is one thing you would change about yourself at this very moment? My hair. I want my curls back! 

One thing you would change about the world? I would remove all the violence. Cliché? I don't care - violence makes me sick. (Or I would just make Denmark less rainy and more sunny!)

Do you make your bed everyday? Explain. No, I don't, but sometimes I roll very carefully out of bed so that it almost looks made, and I don't have to feel guilty that I didn't make it. 

3 things you would want on a deserted island? Only 3... 1. My hubby 2. Water filter 3. Bear Grylls 

Would you rather be a business-person or homemaker? Homemaker, definately. Everyone who knows me knows that this is true! No doubt about it.

No new clothes for the rest of your life? Or no new shoes?? Oh snap. I love my shoes. But I seriously love my clothes too! Hmm.. I'm guessing I'd rather just keep wearing old shoes, if I could renew my outfits (even though shoes are pretty important for an outfit!)

Alright folks, that's all you get about me this time. Hoping you got to know me a little better, and maybe wanna stop by again some other time?

/Lea Binta

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.