fredag den 4. maj 2012

To-do List | Public holiday












Today is a public holiday in Denmark, which means this weekend is 3 days long. Not a bad idea, if you ask me. 
Normally I plan lots of stuff during my weekends, but this weekend I haven't planned anything for today or tomorrow. 
For once I'm just going to do whatever I feel like.

I still made a to-do list though.

Today, I'm going to:
Take a walk in the park with my dog and my man
Take a loooong shower and not hurry at all
Have a cup of coffee, preferably in the sun
Browse the net for something special for my mother-in-law
 for mother's day (which is on the 13th of june in Dk)
Look around for party ideas for my parents' 25th wedding
anniversary in august (so awesome!)
Bake a cake - maybe try that cheesecake recipe I've been
eyeing since for-e-vah
Spend my evening hanging out with friends and talk
the night away

Those are my plans for today.
What are your plans for this lovely friday?

/Lea Binta

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.