torsdag den 16. august 2012

Confession | Crybaby





Hi, my name is Lea Binta,
and I'm a crybaby.

I used to be such a tough kid.
Not tough as in cool, but tough as in I never cried during movies,
no matter how sad they were.
Only exception was once during E.T.,
the second time I watched it.
Bad day, don't know what happened.

Ever since I watched The Patriot with Mel Gibson and Heath Ledger
it's been one of my alltime favorite movies,
and I've watched it hundreds of times.
And I never cried. 

Then once, a few years ago, something happened.
I watched The Patriot, and I found myself concentrating harder
on not crying, than on watching the movie.

Where did that come from?!

And ever since that day I've been a hot mess.
Crying, crying, crying.
Somedays I think I spend more time fighting the tears
than anything else.
(Or at least it feels that way)

I cry at every baptism and wedding I attend.
I cry every time I watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition,
and every show where someone loses an obscene amount of weight
and is reunited with their family in the end.

You cry, I cry. 

The other day the weather forecast said sunday was going to be
a real nice and warm day with lots of sunshine.
When I checked it just before going to bed they had changed it,
and now they say sunday is going to be a not as warm
and rainy day.
And I felt a lump in my throat.
Because of the weather.

I have no clue who allowed this soft, crying woman to take over my body,
but frankly, I don't like it.

If anyone of you have any suggestions to make me stop bawling my eyes out
next time I watch Grey's Anatomy,
then please, send them my way!

Now, if you'll excuse me, my hubby's almost home,
and that just makes me so happy I could cry.
Literally.

- Lea Binta

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.