lørdag den 20. oktober 2012

Quick DIY | Pink Lemonade

I'm seeing a friend tonight who just moved to a new apartment. 
I wanted to bring her a little something, but I'm totally broke,
so I had to make use of stuff I already had.

The weather this past week has been rain, rain, oh, and a little more rain,
so I thought it would be nice to reminisce about those summer days,
and what better way than to enjoy a little pink lemonade
and pretend the sun is shining outside? 

I don't really have a recipe, I just kind of taste it along the way,
but for just over a liter I use about 1 cup of lemon juice,
1 cup granulated sugar and 4-5 cups of water, depending on how strong I want it.
Add a touch of grenadine or some other red syrup for the pink color,
et voilá!




It's also great for cocktails!
Simple cocktail:
Squash a couple of berries (black berries are great for this) in
a glass, add 1 part vodka and 2 parts lemonade.
Top with a couple of fresh berries.
- Lea Binta


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.