fredag den 7. december 2012

Handmade Gift Exchange | Christmas 2012

 About half a year ago I heard about this thing called
Handmade Gift Exchange,
where you sign up, are assigned to someone somewhere in the world,
and then you make a handmade gift for that person and they make you one.
This is brilliant!
I love making things and I love gifts!
Naturally I had to sign up for the Christmas edition this year.

Here is what I made Carol:
- a crocheted basked
- traditional Danish Christmas stars
- a watercolor of one of my favorite sayings







And here is what Carol made me:
- a handsewn notebook cover
- a Christmas ornament



The best part about this gift exchange is that you get to know each other,
by email, pinterest, blogs, you name it.
It's not just a handmade gift,
it's a handmade gift with special thought behind it.

Carol knows that I love traveling and Christmas, 
and I'm so in love with the ornament she made me.
I don't think I told her of my love for notebooks,
but she nailed that one right on the head.

Isn't it neat? 
And don't you want to be a part of it? 
Read more about the Handmade Gift Exchange here,
and sign up for the next one in 6 months!

- Lea Binta



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.