onsdag den 5. december 2012

Christmas | Baking so far..


Time for a Christmas-y post after yesterday's depressing rainbow-bruise post.

Although, I do want to give you an update on the rainbow-bruise. 
It's now not nearly as rainbow-y, just very black and blue.
And it's spread,
which sort of creeps me out.
The thought of the blood continuing to seep through my arm's tissue.
Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up and my entire arm has gone black,
and then it might just suddenly give up and fall off.
Scary thought.
I'll let you know if it happens.

Now,
lovely, cheery pictures of cake! 
Yay, cake.

Maple syrup cookies:


Chocolate cupcakes with lemon frosting:



I haven't baked nearly as much as I'd like yet, 
but this week has just been crazy and it's not letting up.
Hopefully next week will have more opportunities for making Christmas goodies.

- Lea Binta

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.