mandag den 9. juli 2012

Baking | S'mores - without the mess

Okay, so obviously the weather is horrible.
Rainy.
Windy.
Cold.
Not summer-y at all.
But forget about the weather for a moment.
If I say summer. Bonfire. Late nights.
What comes to mind?
S'mores!

I love s'mores, but I always end up with marshmallow in my hair.
Not so yummy. 
I found this idea on Pinterest to make s'mores without the mess,
and it was soooo good. 
And incredibly easy.

Place marshmallows and a few chocolate chips on separate crackers.
Put them in the oven for a few minutes, until the marshmallows puff up, 
and turn light brown. 
Or dark brown, if you prefer.
WATCH THEM! It only takes a few minutes,
and when they start to get brown they really get brown FAST!







Place crackers together and gently squeeze. 
Place them in the freezer for about 5 minutes.




While they're in the freezer melt some chocolate for coating them.




Coat your crackers halfway. I had some extra chocolate and some leftover
cherries - extra snack.













Enjoy!

/Lea Binta

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.