torsdag den 5. juli 2012

To Do | My summer bucket list

















Summer's here.
Surprise. 

The thing is,
I don't really feel like I've done my summer stuff yet.
Like spending all day outside and going swimming in the ocean. 
It's not that I don't want to do this,
it's just that the weather hasn't been too great.

These past few days, though, the sun has been out,
and we've enjoyed every minute of it.

Now they say the rain will be back.
Tomorrow, already.

I just hope the sun returns, and lets me complete 
my summer bucket list.

It includes a picnic at a random, sunny spot.
A trip to the beach, 
with walks in the sand and dinner on the grill.
Eating icecream for dinner.
Watching the sunset.
Talking through the night, and watching the sunrise.
Tanning and reading in the garden. 
And many other wonderful things.

How are you spending your summer?

/Lea Binta

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.